In association with Thornside Pet Healthcare Insurance and underwritten by Zenith Insurance PLC.
Up to 50% of insured pets require veterinary treatment each year following injury, illness or accident.*
The average claim we receive is over £350 with more complex treatments costing over £3,000. And as your pet is an important part of your family you'll want to have the funds available to get good treatment.*
Some Typical Claims*
- £345 Treatment for removing a swallowed object
- £250 Treatment for a skin condition
- £4,000 Surgery and treatment for a spinal injury
*Based on claims received by Thornside Pet Healthcare Insurance during 2010
More than just vet bills cover
Vet bills cover is just one of the benefits - You'll also get access to these useful helplines:
- Bereavement counselling: following death, injury, accident or illness to your pet
- Find a vet: if your pet requires emergency treatment away from home
- Pet legal: lawyers offer advice on any legal issue relating to your pet
- Pet minders: a registered pet minder while you are away from home
UIA Pet Insurance is arranged and administered by Petwise Health Insurance, which is a trading name of Thornside a division of BDML Connect Ltd. BDML Connect Limited, part of Capita PLC, 1000 Lakeside North Harbour, Western Road, Portsmouth, PO6 3FA. Registered in England number 2785540. BDML Connect Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority 309140 www.fsa.gov.uk. Policies are underwritten by Zenith Insurance PLC.