Home insurance for Unite members at great prices
Whatever kind of home insurance you're thinking about getting, let Unite Insurance take care of it for you. You'll find that we offer some of the most competitive prices around, as well as plenty of opportunity for additional savings, such as 5% off if you combine your buildings and contents insurance, or you could reduce your premium by opting for a voluntary excess.
With Unite Home Insurance, Unite members and their families receive all of the following benefits:
- Interest free direct debit payments
- Up to £25 if your mortgage lender charges you for switching your buildings insurance to us
- Free accidental damage cover for audio and home computer equipment is provided by our Contents policy
- Free 24-hour legal helpline
- Experienced claims handlers available 24 hours a day
- The cost of alternative accomodation should your home become uninhabitable as a a result of an insured event
- New for old replacement (except clothing and household linen)
- Legal and identity theft protection (optional extension)
- Home Emergency Cover (optional extension)
Please read the policy summary which outlines the key benefits and exclusions of Unite Home Insurance.
Home Emergency Cover
Home Emergencies happen to us all - usually at the worst possible times - in the middle of a dark wet night, over Christmas or a bank holiday weekend, or just when your finances are a bit stretched.
Home Emergency Cover is a cost-effective insurance product that will help protect you in the event of a domestic emergency, such as the breakdown of the main heating system in your home. Home emergencies can be stressful and sometimes difficult to resolve, but with Home Emergency Cover you will have peace of mind knowing that we are with you every step of the way, by not only appointing a suitably qualified contractor to attend your home but also meeting the costs associated with this.
If you have a home emergency, we'll resolve it for you. We'll take away the worry and hassle by providing reliable trades people and we'll cover the costs (within policy limits) by paying their bills, including parts, labour and call out charges. We'll take care of it all quickly and painlessly - without complicated forms and claims procedures.
Please read the Home Emergency policy summary which outlines the key benefits and exclusions of Unite Home Emergency Cover.
* Terms and conditions apply