Legal Protection and Identity Theft Cover for CWU Members

Legal Protection Menu >

Call for a quote on 0800 013 2298

You are here:   >   House Insurance  >   CWU  >   Legal Protection

Legal Protection Cover


Our cover includes: Property Disputes

Need legal help with a property disagreement? Unite Insurance will appoint a solicitor and pay their fees while you’re seeking to resolve a property dispute including nuisance or trespass claims.

For more information about what is and what isn't covered under our Legal and Identity Theft Protection Cover, please read our Legal and Identity Theft Protection Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)

Similar videos

Property Disputes
Clinical Negligence
Identity Theft
Personal Injury