Buildings Insurance for FBU Members - Home Insurance - UIA (Insurance) Ltd

Buildings Insurance Menu >

Call for a quote on 0800 030 4606

You are here:   >   FBU  >   Buildings Insurance

Buildings InsuranceBuildings Insurance

Get a Quote Get a quote

Buildings Insurance for FBU members at great prices

We provide great cover and value for money Buildings Insurance to FBU members and their families. Chose from either our Flexi or Signature cover policies to protect your home.

Get the peace of mind that protection brings. Our buildings insurance policies offer generous limits as standard.

Our cover includes:

  • Cover for flood damage
  • Up to £5,000,000 for your legal liability as owner of the property
  • Cover for accidental damage to underground pipes and cables supplying services to your home
  • The cost of rebuilding or repairs including architects' and surveyors' fees
  • The cost of alternative accommodation should your home become uninhabitable as a result of an insured event
  • Protection for fixtures and fittings such as kitchen units which have been damaged as the result of an insured event
  • Full protection when your home is unoccupied for up to 60 consecutive days, for example if you go on a long holiday
  • Cover for structure and external property, including walls, hedges, fences, drives, paths, patios, outbuildings, swimming pools and tennis courts (excludes storm damage to hedges, gates and fences).

To find out more about our Flexi and Signature Policies, including what is and what isn't covered and information about payments, please read below:

UIA Mutual Flexi Home Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)

UIA Mutual Signature Home Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)

Optional extras for Flexi Home Insurance policies

With UIA Mutual Flexi Home Insurance, you can add cover to suit your particular circumstances. You can upgrade your home buildings insurance to include cover against accidental damage, for example if you put your foot through the ceiling. You can also upgrade your home buildings insurance to include Home Emergency Cover.