UIA Mutual in association with Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd.
It’s a common misconception that a standard home insurance policy will adequately protect your let property against the risks you could encounter as a landlord. What would happen, for example, if your tenants were to cause damage to your property? Or your property is left unoccupied due to a gap between tenancies?
Having specialist landlord insurance ensures you limit your exposure to risk while protecting your financial wellbeing. With over 25 years’ experience in the let property sector, Endsleigh provides market leading landlord cover at a competitive rate to ensure your properties are protected.
Endsleigh’s 4* Defaqto rated cover includes:
- Up to £25,000 cover for malicious damage caused by tenants or guests.
- Alternative accommodation for your tenants should a let room or communal area in the property become uninhabitable. Alternatively, we'll compensate you for the loss of rent up to 30% of the sum insured.
- Up to 120 consecutive days unoccupancy cover for student lets and 60 days for non-student lets.
- Up to £5,000,000 property owner's liability cover included as standard.
- Fixtures and fittings, including digital communication equipment, such as satellite dishes, WiFi and broadband equipment.
You can also extend your landlord buildings and contents insurance cover to include legal cover and home emergency cover.
UIA Mutual in association with Endsleigh can offer you a landlord insurance policy to suit your individual needs.
To get an immediate landlords quote, click here.
Alternatively call 0333 234 1552
Landlord Insurance is arranged by Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.