Making a House Insurance Claim with UIA
No one likes making a house insurance claim but unfortunately for most people, there will come a time when you need to. Should this happen though, you can enjoy peace of mind that UIA will assist you efficiently and professionally.
UIA have a team of experienced claims handlers available 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week. They are always on hand to offer guidance and support with your house insurance claim.
When making a house insurance claim it is recommended that you contact UIA as soon as possible. You can telephone on 01438 518 855.
Checklist of Things to do When Making a House Insurance Claim
UIA's professional and sympathetic claims handlers will talk you through the house insurance claims process, however, it is recommended that you take the following actions:
- The most important thing to do is ensure that you and your property are safe from further damage
- Call UIA on 01438 518 855 if you can, to report the incident
- One tip to help speed up your claim is to save any receipts or documentation like photographs of items lost or stolen that may be of use
- Don't throw anything away. Keep any damaged items you wish to claim for so they can be inspected if necessary
- In the case of theft, malicious or impact damage you should notify the police immediately. They should give you a crime number and it is important to keep this handy
Alternative Methods to Make a House Insurance Claim
Calling UIA with your house insurance claim is perhaps the fastest approach but there are other ways to do it, if a claim isn't as urgent. You can notify us online or via post.
You can make your house insurance claim online by emailing email@example.com. It is important to provide us with the best telephone number to contact you on, along with as much information about your claim as possible. This can help speed up the claims process and ensure that it is dealt with properly. To claim via post you should give us as much information as possible and send it to:
UIA (Insurance) Limited
Stevenage SG1 2TP
This will set the wheels in motion and once the house insurance claim has been validated, UIA will begin sourcing replacement goods or the relevant contractors to assist in repair work, should this be needed.
To discover the extensive cover that UIA offer get a competitive house insurance quote online.