Home Insurance for Buildings from UIA
There are a number of ways to search for home buildings insurance online and with varying degrees of cover offered by insurance companies, there are certainly many things to consider when getting a quote. This type of insurance can be referred to in many ways such as buildings insurance, home buildings insurance and home insurance for buildings.
In general, searching with each of these terms returns similar results with only the latter - home insurance building - returning something entirely unique; information about an American skyscraper built in the 1880's!
So What Does Home Insurance for Buildings Cover?
Whichever method you choose to search for buildings insurance, whether home insurance building, buildings insurance or home buildings insurance, you are likely to find detailed information about the cover you can get to insure your home.
UIA offer competitive rates for buildings cover with up to £1,000,000 as standard. As well as this excellent standard rate cover, UIA will also provide you with the following benefits when you sign-up with their home insurance for buildings:
- The cost of alternative accommodation should your home become uninhabitable (up to policy limits)
- Up to £25 towards switching costs should your mortgage provider charge for this
- 24-hour assistance from experienced claims handlers in UK call centres
- Interest free direct debits
- Costs of surveyors and architects fees following an insured event
- Protection for fixtures and fittings to things like kitchen units following an insured event
How to Save Money on Home Insurance for Buildings with UIA
You could save money by combining your buildings insurance with contents cover. By taking out both policies with UIA you could save 5% and enjoy peace of mind that all your contents are covered along with your building should an insured event happen.
So whatever way you search for buildings insurance, UIA will provide you with a quick and simple quote with competitive premiums and wide cover.
Get house insurance for your building online now.
Go back to House Insurance Guide