Landlords Insurance Menu >

Call for a quote on 0800 064 8424

You are here:   >   UIA Mutual Insurance   >   Landlords Insurance

Landlords Insurance

UIA Mutual in association with Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd.

Many landlords don't realise that they need specialist landlords insurance to cover the properties they're renting out. General home buildings and contents policies are not adequate to cover you for all third party risks that you could encounter as a landlord. Having specialist landlord insurance ensures you limit your exposure to risk, protecting your financial wellbeing.

We provide cover for all types of buy-to-let properties, including single flats, flats in blocks, shared houses and family houses.

Our specialist cover includes:

  • Malicious damage - by tenants or guests up to £25,000 at no extra charge
  • Fixtures and fittings - you have in the property, including digital communication equipment, such as satellite dishes, WiFi and broadband equipment.
  • Any let room or communal area in the property that becomes uninhabitable, by providing your tenants with alternative accommodation. Alternatively we'll compensate you for the loss of rent up to 30% of the sum insured.
  • 120 days unoccupancy cover for student lets and 60 days for non students lets.
  • 10% discount if you rent to students.
  • Full public, employers and property owner's liability cover to ensure you are protected.

You can extend your buildings and contents insurance cover to include legal cover and home emergency cover.

UIA Mutual in association with Endsleigh can offer you a landlord's insurance policy to suit your individual needs.

To get an immediate landlords quote, click here.

Alternatively call 0800 783 1206

Landlords Insurance is arranged by Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Request a callback