UIA Mutual in association with Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd.
If you’re a tenant, remember that your belongings, such as your clothes and furniture, won’t be covered by your landlord's contents insurance policy. Equally, if you were to accidentally cause damage to your landlord’s belongings, you may be expected to pay for the repairs from your deposit.
That’s why tenants insurance is essential; not only will your belongings be protected against any unexpected incidents, such as a fire or flood, but our contents insurance also provides tenants’ liability cover as standard, protecting your landlords’ belongings against accidental damage.
- Control the amount of cover you need, from a minimum of £3,000 to a maximum of £150,000.
- Tenants’ liability cover included as standard up to 30% of the sum insured for loss or damage to landlord’s belongings for which you are legally responsible.
- You can extend your cover by adding full accidental damage cover, home emergency cover and cover for your items away from your home.
You can extend your cover by adding full accidental damage cover, home emergency cover and cover for your items away from your home.
Get covered in student accommodation with Endsleigh, the UK’s No. 1 student insurance provider and the only one recommended by NUS.
- Build your student contents cover to include mobile phones, laptops, tablets and any other gadgets you'll be taking to uni with you.
- Up to £2,500 tenants' liability insurance included as standard to cover your liability to the landlord's belongings, such as furniture and kitchen equipment.
- Mobile phone and Laptop replacement within 24 hours once your claim is approved if lost or stolen.
You can extend your cover by adding accidental damage cover, home emergency cover and KeyCare.
UIA Mutual in association with Endsleigh can offer you a tenants insurance policy to suit your individual needs.
Tenants insurance is arranged by Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.