Unite Home Insurance – Get a Quote

House Insurance Menu >

Call for a quote on 0800 345 7799

You are here: uia.co.uk   >   Unite  >   House Insurance

Home InsuranceHouse Insurance

Get a £50 Love2shop Reward Get a Quote

Unite Home Insurance is underwritten by UIA (Insurance) Ltd.

Unite Home Insurance comes in two cover levels: Flexi and Signature.

Our value for money Home Insurance includes:

  • Interest free direct debits (spread over 10 months)
  • Contents in the Garden up to £500 as standard
  • Accidental Damage to laptops in the home, covered as standard
  • We’ll find the source of any leak with our trace and access cover
  • Alternative accommodation for family and pets if needed
To find out more about our Flexi and Signature Policies, including what is and what isn't covered and information about payments, please read below:
Unite Signature Home Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)

Our Flexi Cover is designed to be flexible, allowing you to choose additional cover should you need it. Our optional extras include:

Home Emergency

If you find yourself in a home emergency, our Home Emergency Cover means we will appoint a suitably qualified contractor to visit your home. We cover the costs (within policy limits) by paying their bills, including parts, labour and call out charges. For more information about what is and what isn't covered under our Home Emergency Cover, please read our Home Emergency Cover Insurance Product Document (IPID)

Home Emergency Cover

Legal and Identity Theft Protection

We will cover you and family members living with you, for up to £50,000 should you be involved in a legal action such as boundary and neighbour disputes or contract (employment) disputes, or any claims regarding faulty goods or services. For more information about what is and what isn't covered under our Legal and Identity Theft Protection Cover, please read our Legal and Identity Theft Protection Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)

Legal Protection Cover

Accidental Damage Cover

Find out what accidental damage cover in your home really looks like. Our accidental damage covers accidents and mishaps within your home. We’ll fix or replace your TVs, laptops, mirrors and furniture as standard.

Alternative Accommodation

If the damage to your home means you cannot live in it, we’ll arrange and cover the reasonable cost of comparable alternative accommodation for you, your family and your pets.

Annual Travel

Get annual travel insurance for the whole family for just £24 (European travel only). Cover includes you, your partner and your dependent children aged under 18.

For more information about what is and what isn't covered under our annual Household Travel Insurance, please read our Annual Household Travel Insurance Product Information Document (IPID).

Signature Cover includes Home Emergency Cover, Legal and Identity Theft Protection and Annual Travel Cover as standard.

If you’re looking for either Buildings Insurance or Contents Insurance only, we offer great cover and optional extras.